Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Week Seventy-Eight!

Hola!

Alright so this week we were working like crazy to have the members help us with the lessons and it was way good. The best was lunch on Sunday. Marysol had invited Santiago a guy from work for lunch and to talk with us. It was so awesome! Santiago is amazing and he is so ready for the gospel. He told us that he had never heard of mormons before and then within one week he meet four. Hahahahaha but seriously he told us how he is just looking for peace in this life and we told him how the gospel can help him. It was awesome.

Also in church, Evangelina blessed her two youngest babies. It was so amazing to hear the blessings and see Evangelina keep progressing. We're really trying to help them as a family to all come to church because some of her sisters have stopped coming. The interesting thing though is that both of their boyfriends are interested. So we're teaching them all together again the lessons that they learned. I love the example of their mother though that is always reading the scriptures of the Liahona to them. She truly is an amazing example to me.

I love the story you shared about Tacey asking Kesler if he knows God loves him. And how he knew it. It sounds like they've both grown so much physically and spiritually. They are so adorable and I know that Ammon and Tyanna are doing a great job teaching them. I love the children here, especially of Natalia and her two year old twins and her baby girl Uma that just turned one on Saturday. We made her a cake and got to sing to her. It reminded me of Kesler. I just love that little girl she is so full of smiles. It never stops to surprise me how little children will be playing and screaming and then we stop to say a prayer and they just stop and calm down, then carry on playing. I can't explain it but it's so powerful to me.

I love you all so much and hope you have a fantastic week. Keep smiling and keep sharing this amazing gospel because it truly is the key to happiness.

Con Amor Hna Potrie 

No comments:

Post a Comment