Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Week Seventy-Seven

Hola,
 
So this week I learned that an old dog can learn new tricks. We got a new ward mission leader and he helped me understand that there is a better way to do some things. So as much as it's hard to change, I'm learning that an old missionary can change her ways. It's about helping the people come to their own conclusions about the gospel and that really, it makes the most sense to just live the gospel and recieve the blessings - but it has to come from them. We teach and they want to change. We worked with the Elders and I saw how it worked and it just clicked and I thought why didn't someone teach me this before. Bahhhhhh but I'm grateful for this time that I have to apply it and see the difference we can make here in Nueva Cordoba. It goes hand in hand with last week I was asking and looking for help of how to do the work in a different way and then this week the answer came. I love prayer and that God answers and blesses us. It's amazing. 
 
This week we worked more at getting to know the members so they can help us more in the work. We're really trying to start off on the right foot with the new bishop and help this ward. I love this time that I have to learn and grow in the gospel and as a person. It's really incredible how the Lord can help us over come the things that challenge us and how we can truly change. 
 
I hope you all have a wonderful week and remember Heavenly Father is always only a prayer away.
 
 
Love Hna Potrie

No comments:

Post a Comment