Saturday, September 3, 2011

The time has finally come for me to start packing my bags to get on a plane that will take me on one of life's greatest adventures. I'm excited beyond belief and would be lying if I didn't say a bit nervous for the unknown. I know this gospel can bring so much happiness and peace into peoples lives and I'm so excited to share that. And to share their experiences as they learn to pray and come to know their Heavenly Father and Savior. Just like in my farewell talk I know it will take a lot of faith and the constant companionship of the Holy Ghost. I'm still in awe of how I got to this point and the many blessings that I've been given. I know that I have the love and support of so many who have helped me grow and although I will miss them at times I know that their strength and examples will help me through. I pray that I will be able to serve the Lord with everything that I have and help others come unto Christ.

Oh and just incase your wondering about the details my wonderful sister Sharla has agreed to help out and post emails from my mission on here so that you can read and skim the wonderful adventures of Hermana Potrie!

No comments:

Post a Comment