Thursday, September 22, 2011

Week Two

Hey there,
As far as life at the MTC things are busy. We study the Spanish language a lot so we can better teach people the gospel. And we study Preach My Gospel and the Book of Mormon a lot. Coolest thing ever we had Russell M Nelson from the Quorum of the 12 come and speak to us on Tuesday for devotional. Which is crazy because last week we had M Russell Ballard and the week before that they had Jeffery R Holland which I missed by a day. But still three weeks in a row for Apostles is pretty unheard of. We had a feeling something was up though because we each got a early edition of the new Ensign this month and it is all about the Book of Mormon and were told to read it before the Devotional and bring it with us. Elder Nelson spent the whole time teaching about the Book of Mormon. So not only do we have this amazing ensign we have the words of the Apostle to testify and teach us. He shared all sorts of information and I wish I could give it all too you. But please get your hands on that ensign it's amazing!!!!! That Book is one of the greatest tools as a missionary but it's also one of the greatest ways to come unto Christ and we can all benefit from reading daily from it. If you haven't read from it recently please pick it up and treasure the words that are written there and ask your Heavenly Father to receive that witness again.
To answer your questions mom we usually get gym time once a day except Sunday and P day. I usually like to run and play volleyball seeing as how us sisters aren't allowed to play soccer (futbol) with the elders. As far as favorite foods probably all the fresh fruit at breakfast or just all day. Or on Wed when the new missionaries come and we get BYU creamery ice cream. Oh and no I haven't see the Dow's grandson there is a lot of us here. They told us one day but I can't remember. Anyways I should run thanks for all your love and prayers. Know that I pray for you in Spanish daily my prayers might not be elaborate in Espanol but they come from my corazon.
Love Hna Potrie

No comments:

Post a Comment