Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Week Seventy-Three!

Hola Familia!!!
 
Sometimes I feel like there are weeks that I grow a lot on the mission and I feel that this was one of those. Everytime it seems the Lord gives us new challenges as we have learned to overcome the other things. We were planning the baptism of Berenice all week and it required talking to a lot of the leaders and a lot of prayer and guidance but in the end she got baptized. She is a sweetheart. She has been wanting to be baptized for over 2 years. She was so happy. It really was amazing to see the Lord guide me in the chocies I had to make. And more than anything to feel the confidence he has in us as His children and He wants us to learn to make our own decisions. I love the power of prayer and of the priesthood. It's amazing to hear words from my Heavenly Father that only He knows.
 
This week I was also able to go back to Ayacucho for an couple days on an exchange. It was super awesome. I go to see the members and some of the converts there. I love that area.
 
We're still working with Roxana and her family. It's a crazy situation because she is in and out of the hospital a lot. I hope this week we can help them more and that she can have the strength she needs to go to church. We also had an amazing lesson of the plan of Salvation with the son and a less active member Florencia. It's amazing how much it helps the members to go and teach and testify. I love this work and know that it is the Lords work.
 
I love you all as my family and friends and am so grateful everyday for your love and prayers. I know that the Lord is watching over all of you.
 
All my love and prayers,
Hna Potrie

No comments:

Post a Comment