Sunday, October 30, 2011

Week Six

Hola,
I don't have much tiempo (time) so I'll try to hurry. Me and my companions are all healthy and well which helps us work hard and study. And don't worry I'm enjoying the yummy fresh pineapple everyday. The fall colors are beautiful here too. We've been watching them come down the mountains. Sounds like the pie business is booming which is always good to hear. And yes our teacher is with us the whole time Hno Richards and he speaks with the accent. We should be finding out in the next couple days our travel plans for Argentina. All of our district will go together plus some other districts going to Argentina. My Spanish is still not that great and it will be interesting once I step off that plane and fully into Spanish. And we actually apply all the Spanish we learn to help teach our practice investigators right now so we are definitely applying them to the investigators. And yes Sister Beck is the general RS president. This week we got to hear from Elder Richard G. Scott. He talked about personal revelation and it was amazing. I learn something everyday about personal revelation. Oh and "mas o minos" means "more or less". My time is short today but thanks for the emails. I'm doing great and know that I pray for you all daily.


Love Hna Potrie

No comments:

Post a Comment