Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Week Thirty-Seven

Hola!

It was so great to call home yesterday. It sounds like the celebration of life will be a really nice way to remember grandpa. So the weird thing is I don't have much else to say, but I guess I can write for all those that weren't in the phone call. So the past week we went to do an intercambio with the Hnas in Neuva Cordoba and it was lots of fun. I went out with a new missionary Hna Richman and we survied. It was a miracle that I could understand the people enough to teach and lead a lesson with someone else who didn't know as much spanish. We taught a couple lessons together and she was great and shared her testimony a lot. Which, as a missionary, is the greatest tool we have. We also had interviews with the mission pres and I got to spend some time with Hna Salas, the presidents wife. It was great talking with her and hearing about how her mission blessed her life so much. We've also been seeing some great miracles, like finding an inactive member who has kids that aren't baptised. She is just so depressed and we are helping her remember the joy she felt from the gospel before. Also, way cool that we had stopped to drink some water and I was like 'I want to contact and share my testimony with someone'. And my comp asks where are we going and the door of the house were infront of opens and I say here. So I got to talk with this lady. In my mind, I was like 'Heavenly Father, I want to share this message' and bam right there. Loved it! I'm learning a lot about how to just be happy where I am. I love the mission and it's crazy that even on those long hard days I still find my self smiling and happy because I know my purpose deep down and I love every little miracle moment that God blesses me with. I love you all and hope all is well.


Love Hna Potrie

No comments:

Post a Comment