Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Week Thirty-Six


Dear family and friends,
 
Well as for this week, it's been different because my comp has been sick which means lots of time in the pension apartment. But the amazing news is I've been able to read more from Jesus the Christ. It's an amazing book. I've been learning different things from it. Also I had the chance to go out and work with one of the members in the area. She was amazing. A little nervous at first, but then once she started testifying with me it was awesome. Plus, after when we got back to the pension she prepared chicken and potatoes for us to eat the next day. Such a blessing this week. I've found that the Lord is ever closer to me as I turn to Him for everything. I've needed a lot of direction this week and I've found the windows from heaven truly have been opened. I love this work and the opportunity to give everything I have to the Lord. Yes, at times that means it can be hard and challenging but I would give everything and more for my Savior.
 
I can't wait to talk with you all next week and I hope that my english is alright.  Love you all and pray for you always.
 
Love Hna Potrie

No comments:

Post a Comment