Monday, October 22, 2012

Week Fifty-Nine!

Hola!

Sounds like life up north is going great with lots of chasing cows and enjoying time together. This week was great we had another baptism!!!!! Her name is Graciela. She was a reference from the elders. She was so prepared. She has a great heart and was already asking how she can help serve others in the church. It was a great experience to see the emotion as she came out of the font. 

Also I can't remember if I told you guys, but we just had transfers last week. I'm still in Ayacucho with Hna Suarez and couldn't be happier. We have a great time together and laugh a lot. We are really trying to talk more with the people in the streets. It still scares me at times but I just remember what this gospel can bring to their lives and try to picture them in white, baptism, temple and heaven. Saturday night after the baptism we left and walking back to the pension we did contacts, where you stop people and try to talk to them about the gospel and get their address to pass by. But we left with such a strong spirit of the baptism. We we're standing there writing down and address when a lady passed by and I jokingly said "ah we missed one." And my comp said "no!" And we went running down the street to catch up with them. Hahahahahaha I couldn't believe it. I had never seen my comp run before and there she went leaving me in the dust. Hahahahaha.

We had a miracle. Well I call it a miracle. We ran out of credit on the cell phone and so we haven't been able to call, but we can receive calls. We were sitting there drinking a pop and trying to figure out how to contact the Hna from the ward that was going to come with us to the lesson. When all the sudden the phone started ringing and it was the exact Hna that we needed to talk to. No han cesados los milagros! The miracles have not stopped!!!!! I believe in miracles everyday!! When was the time you recognized a miracle from your Heavenly Father in your life??? Think about it, pray about it. 

Alright fam jam I don't got much else to say. I hope all is well and that you travel safely back home. My thoughts and prayers are with all of you! 

Con Mucho Amor, 
Hna Potrie

No comments:

Post a Comment