Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Week Fifty-Six

Hola a todos (hello to all)

Micaela was baptized!!!!! It was so amazing. Every time I hear that prayer offered I feel the same powerful spirit. This is the true Church!!!!!!!! Most of her family was able to go to and feel the spirit. Some of them aren't members so maybe we'll work on helping them come unto Christ as well. We had a great week a little slower because it was a long weekend for them (I think it was to celebrate spring but not sure - they celebrate everything here) but things will be back to normal tomorrow. Oh but sad news Marcelo didn't go to church he left for a trip but we still haven't been able to talk with him. We're praying that everything is okay and that he can be baptized on Sunday. Speaking of Sunday it was a crazy day. We got ready and left early because we had a meeting with the Bishop. Then in Relief Society, we were busy trying to prep the class for gospel principles all the while trying to call investigators. The class we taught was a little unorganized but went okay. We taught about the atonement. Then we get to sacrament meeting and we walk in and they ask if one of us can lead the music and to sit on the stand because we are giving talks. Luckily they had told us a day before about the talks but still they were a little rushed in the preparation. Finally when we left I looked at my comp and how exhausting. But it's all good. 

Oh and other good news, Jose from Oncativo was baptized the other weekend I can't remember if I told you that. Super happy that he could follow through with the thing that he wanted to do. 
The good news is that in Cordoba, it's super flat so volcanos do not exist in my mission. So you can sleep well mom, I'm safe. As for if a volcano actually erupted in Argentina I have no idea. We don't watch the news. Hahahahaha but no, I haven't heard anything about it. By the way I can find peanut butter here in the supermarkets!!! So no need to worry about my peanut butter intake.

Anyways, like always I gotta run but I love you all and pray for you daily. 

Con muchisimo amor, 
Hna Potrie

No comments:

Post a Comment