Monday, January 30, 2012

Week Twenty-One

Hola

For all of you who are freezing cold just trying to think of 45 C and roasting in the sun. Maybe together we can find a happy medium. By ravioles I meant raviolis, sorry I was typing fast. But you know the pasta stuffed with cheese and cut in little squares. So good! Oh and we had homemade cannelloni they make them like crepes and then spread a spinach, chicken and cheese mixture on them and once rolled up, they put them in a pan and put sauce on them. So delicious! And yes the, rabbit really did taste like the dark meat of chicken. Pretty good really. Oh and 90 pesos is about 20 dollars.

Mom, you're going skiing? That's awesome. Be safe and dress warm. Oh and tell Eric congrats on the engagement. I'm sending him a letter today but it'll take a couple months. So happy for that guy. He's so awesome and what I hear she is pretty cool too.

The teaching is going good. We haven't been able to find Eliana since last Saturday and I just want to find her and figure out where she's been. That is the hard part when people are progressing and then something happens but we can't find them. Umm the best lesson for me is the plan of salvation because it's so true and so many people have questions that can be answered through it. And it's a chance to speak about how Jesus Christ is the center to that plan. It's so true that we are all just sons and daughters of God and He is trying to help us return to Him. This work is such a blessing as I have seen miracles happen. We needed the permission of Dulces mom how she had said no for the last year and then she finally said yes. It's amazing.

I love this work. I know that I'm here because of my Savior and His atonement that changed my life. I know that blessing is available for all if they follow his example. There is more peace and love than they could ever imagine in this life.

I pray for all of you and know that the Lord will bless you. Please strive to always do the small things of reading and praying everyday. They are the spiritual nourishment we all need.

Love Hna Potrie

No comments:

Post a Comment