Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Week Thirty-Nine

Hola!

Well it's been another week and I can't believe it how fast the time seems to go. Next week is transfers and I have no idea what is going to happen. I kinda feel like I'll be leaving and getting a change but I would be totally fine with what ever the Lord has in mind. Things are going good with Danitza. We are still working on getting her to church. She couldn't this week because she had a family thing but she said she would plan on it for next week. Just so you know a little bit more about her she is 16, and lives with her aunts and uncles here. Her parents live in Bolivia and so that's hard on her. She is new to the town, so were really hoping for some help from the young women to help her feel comfortable and welcome here. So we're keeping our fingers crossed and praying a lot for her.

Today is another crazy p day as I'm actually writting from Bell Ville my old area! The Hnas called us last week because they wanted to do an exchange for a couple days to help the new missionary kind of take the ropes before the end of transfer. So I'm gonna be here for a couple days teaching and visiting some of those converts that I love so much with Hna Mendieta!

The truth about the locro food is that I don't mind the taste but the texture really gets me. Something that is really good though is they make squash mashed potatos. Really yummy. And no we hardly ever ride in cars, usually by foot or by bus around here.

Well I don't really have much else exciting to say but I love you guys and hope all is well. Lots of love and prayers!

Love Hna Potrie

No comments:

Post a Comment